Trade Show Exhibits and Displays
Every exhibit space, from CES to SAMPE, Toy Fair to ComicCon starts out the same: usually an empty square or a rectangle on the show floor. From there – all bets are off. With a trade show booth or exhibit from WARP, anything and everything is possible.
It doesn’t matter if you build toys or build houses, sell housewares or high tech, if you’re exhibiting at a trade show, you need head turning displays to capture attention, and a functional workspace to do business.
Trade show designers that use tension fabric structures from WARP Exhibits truly do think outside the box. Whether you have a small 8×8 along the wall or a giant show space in the center of it all, you can be the toast of the show with a booth that elevates your brand and your visibility as vibrantly as possible!
Why print a picture of your product when you can transform your space into that product? Bring a mascot to life! Whisk your visitor off the hectic showroom floor the moment they step foot into your world.
Tension Fabric Structures from WARP are:
- Available in custom and standard shapes
- Our metal shop can bend steel to create frames that bring any imaginable shape to life
- Life is in 3D, your trade show displays should be too!
- Printed in vivid color and Photo Real images that will not fade, run, smear or peel
- Art files are always previewed and proofed prior to printing
- Lightweight and low-cost to ship
- Packed with printed Fire Certifications
- Shipping in durable, reusable canvas bags
- Fully assembled and inspected prior to shipping
- Easily assembled without tools
- Build from the floor-up
- Affix to a wall
- Hang from the rafters
- Or all of the above!
- Illuminated with:
- Projection video, spotlights, embedded lights or other 3D effects
- Less weight = lower shipping costs
- Green printing processes
- Does not contribute to deforestation
- Made in the USA