Easy Installation & Assembly
Even the most complex displays can be easily assembled by just about anyone on your team. Parts are clearly labeled; instructions are primarily illustrated. WARP’s signature snap-tube aluminum frames are lightweight and assembled without tools in a few easy steps:
- Keep the assembly area clean of dust and dirt. Layout the parts and place the fabric on plastic sheets for best protection. Be careful to not step on or crush the fabric panels or aluminum tubes.
- Use gloves or clean hands during assembly to protect the parts from smudges, stains and oils.
- Snap the tubes together then simply add fabric covers at each step as directed. Often, your display will be assembled in stages.
- Gently adjust the frames to pull the fabric seams or zippers; once properly stretched, wrinkles will disappear. WARP fabric is very forgiving!
- ONLY AT WARP will you find ALL of our pipes are anodized which adds an extra touch of class if you have a design with exposed piping. Additionally, your fabric will remain much cleaner during set up.
Disassembly and Shipping
WARP Exhibits can be easily disassembled and reassembled. Simply reverse the assembly process and place the parts in the provided canvas bags. Canvas bags are not designed to be shipping containers. Box and pad the bags individually to avoid parts being crushed. Roll fabric to avoid creases and tears.
Dust and light stains can often be cleaned with a dry, white, terry cloth towel.
Stubborn stains can be cleaned with the gentle blotting of a damp or wet terry cloth towel. If using soap, be sure to rinse the residue before it dries.
Intense stains can be cleaned with a mix of one part hydrogen peroxide, one part white dish soap (like Ivory), and a fabric backer to go behind the soiled area. Blot with a towel or gently brush with a toothbrush. Rinse with a clean cloth and water.
Between shows, fabric can be laundered in cold water followed by a low heat tumble dry. Dry cleaning is not recommended for it will remove fire-retardant coatings and damage dye sublimated art.
DO NOT LAUNDER PROJECTS MADE WITH A LIGHT BLOCK LINER.